Muramasa: Rebirth, also known as Oboro Muramasa in Japan, is an enhanced port of Nintendo Wii's Muramasa: The Demon Blade for the Playstation Vita. This game includes some new features while still retaining the plot and gameplay from the Wii version.
- Muramasa Rebirth adds customizable controls
- The whole script from Muramasa: The Demon Blade was retranslated. It is said to be more faithful to the original text.
- The difficulties were translated from Muso, Shura, and Shigurui to Legend, Chaos, and Fury, respectively.
- Most of the blades have been renamed and the abilities have minor adjustments to them.
- Accessories have new names.
- Names of Effects also have adjustments.
- Enemy Lairs have been changed to Caves of Evil.
- Four downloadable characters are added to Muramasa Rebirth.
| I like you humans, so let me give you a warning!|
"This article contains spoilers! Venture onwards at your risk."
Fishy Tales of the Nekomata is a downloadable scenario for Muramasa Rebirth. It was released in Japan on November 7, 2013 and in North America on January 14, 2014.
The scenario follows Okoi, a Nekomata that is tasked with delivering a prized tea set to the shogun. However, she is pursued by her family’s chief retainer who will stop at nothing to reclaim the tea set.
Unlike the main protagonists, Miike Okoi does not use Demon Blades. Instead, she fights with her claws. The “Forging” mechanic has been replaced by a skill tree that will allow the player to improve and strengthen her various abilities. Finally, Miike Okoi can use her Nekomata magic to use more powerful abilities. 
In this chapter, you'll play as the downtrodden farmer Gonbe, who has taken it upon himself to ask the powers that be to re-think the taxes that are driving his village to the brink of ruin. With the spirit of his deceased wife Otae and some of his fellow farmers by his side, Gonbe sets off to fight for nothing less than the very survival of everyone he knows and cares about! Wielding only a hoe, sickle, and a simple bamboo spear, Gonbe will do everything in his power to defeat his foes and make his voice heard!
In this chapter, you play as Arashimaru, a world-weary ninja who was assigned to assassinate a high-ranking samurai and steal the sacred treasure he was guarding. During his mission, the truth of his past came out into the light, unraveling the fabric of his existence and causing him to turn against his ninja clan.
While trying to take out a band of ninjas sent to kill him, Arashimaru inadvertently destroys the shrine of the water goddess Inaraki, who immediately curses him to die in seven days for his act of desecration.
Like all of the DLC characters, Arashimaru. Instead, he uses a kunai, a sickle, and bombs as his primary weapons. Whilst using kunai's, Arashimaru rapidly shoots hundreds of them at his enemies. Whilst using his sickle, Arashimaru can swing it around himself, protecting himself and dealing damage to everything around him. Arashimaru can throw bombs in any direction, causing heavy damage to those that it hits.
While all of his weapons have their respective circle attack, Arashimaru can also summon Shirohebi when in the air by pressing circle. While summoned Shirohebi appears in her snake form and sends out multiple green balls that deal damage. This effect ends after a few seconds or when Arashimaru switches weapons.
External Links Edit
- ↑ http://muramasarebirth.com/news/
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhtJQiObTv4
- ↑ https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ca/games/addons/muramasa-rebirth-genroku-legends-a-cause-to-daikon-for/cid=UP1024-PCSE00240_00-OBOROMURAMASAPK2
- ↑ https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ca/games/addons/muramasa-rebirth-gen-leg-a-spirited-seven-nights-haunting/cid=UP1024-PCSE00240_00-OBOROMURAMASAPK3